This List Of Top Off-Price Stores Like Marshalls Was Compiled With Customers From The United States & Canada In Mind. We Hope This Post Will Help You Find The Best Clothing, Houseware & More At Affordable Prices.
Marshalls is a famous American department store company that operates a chain of almost 1100 off-price stores across the United States and Canada. Marshalls is headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts and presently it is parented by TJX Companies. Marshalls stores feature a massive range of discounted products under several categories that include branded clothing & shoes, furniture & bedding, housewares, jewelry and related fashion accessories. For this post, we have a gathered a list of some of the best stores like Marshalls. All of these off-price stores offer similar quality products. Many of these department stores (sometimes) offer more discount than Marshalls.
Marshalls : A Quick List Of Best Alternatives
1. Meijer : One Of The Best Places To Buy Groceries, Electronics, Clothing & Pharmacy Products
Meijer is an American chain of departmental stores that can serve you as one of the top alternatives to Marshalls in many cases. From groceries to household essentials and Home improvements & auto to garden & patio, Meijer is stocked up with everyday needs to specific needs at low prices. Meijer also features a pharmacy to refill your prescription to deliver a trusted, safe and convenient lifestyle for a healthier outcome.
Meijer : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1934
- Headquarters: Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
- Top Products: Low-Priced Grocery, Pharmacy, Gift Card, Electronics, Home & Style
2. Stein Mart : Up To 60% Discount On Designer Brands
Stein Mart is another very popular American chain of departmental stores. Stein Mart presently owns and operates almost 260 stores across 29 states of the United States. Stein Mart features a designer collection for men and women of brands like Peck & Peck and Alan Flusser, at low price to facilitate customers with a fashionable lifestyle. Stein Mart also manifests a range of home goods and tech & toys, all under one roof.
Stein Mart : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1902
- Headquarters: Jacksonville, Florida, United States
- Top Products: Clothing For Men & Women, Shoes, Designer Handbags, Jewelry, Luggage, Bedding & Bath Accessories & Kitchenware
3. Big Lots : Best Deals On Patio Furniture & Mattresses
Big Lots is an American chain retail company that can serve you as an alternative to Marshalls to buy Home Goods. Big Lots presently owns around 1,400 discount department stores in 48 states of the United States. From seasonal goods to year-round shopping, Big Lots features a great range of products e.g. furniture, home décor, consumer electronics & office merchandise for less. From Ashley to igloo and black & decker to iHome, Big Lots’ branded collection is worth exploring to decorate surroundings.
Big Lots : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1967
- Headquarters: Columbus, Ohio, United States
- Top Products: Indoor & Outdoor Furniture, Rugs, Small Appliances, Mattresses, Toys & Computer Accessories
4. Burlington : Up To 65% Discount On Top Name Brands!
Burlington (formerly Burlington Coat Factory) is another major American chain of discounted departmental stores like Marshalls. From coats to shoes and home goods to toys, Burlington is a one-stop-shop to buy everyday essentials and even seasonal collection, all for less. Currently, Burlington has over 4,000 branded items on sale, ranging from clothing for men, women and kids to home furnishing for happy homes. Burlington gives free shipping on orders above $75.
Burlington Coat Factory : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1972
- Headquarters: Burlington, New Jersey, United States
- Top Products: Coats & Jackets, Clothing For Men, Women, Juniors, Girls, Handbags, Fragrances & Holiday Gifts
5. Gordmans : Guaranteed Low Prices On Branded Clothing
Gordmans is another American off-price departmental store company like Marshalls that operates 58 stores across 22 US States. Gordmans offers discounted shopping in an up-scale environment. From coats and jackets to shoes and handbags, Gordmans range of branded clothing and accessories for men and women starts at $35 only. Gordmans also features home décor to furnish homes with inspiration and style, all for less.
Gordmans : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1915
- Headquarters: Omaha, Nebraska, United States
- Top Products: Name Brand Clothes, Outerwear, Home Essentials & Decorative Accessories
6. TJ Maxx : The Sister Company Of Marshalls
TJ Maxx is an American chain of departmental stores and the largest discounted clothing retailer in the United States. Like Marshalls, TJ Maxx is also a subsidiary of TJX Companies. TJ Maxx Stores offer quality, variety and options along with maximum savings. From American Eagle Outfitters to Vera Bradley, Bebe to Under Armour, TJ Maxx features a to z brands to deliver value to men and women to dress up in favorites to reflect class and happiness.
TJ Maxx : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1976
- Headquarters: Framingham, Massachusetts, United States
- Top Products: Brand-Name Handbags, Shoes, Jewelry, Home Decor, Clothing & Accessories
- Useful Links: Checkout Other OFF PRICE Stores Like TJ Maxx
7. Magic Mart : Everyday Low Prices On A Massive Range Of Products
Magic Mart is another privately-held chain of off price departmental stores. Magic Mart features various well-known brands, including Levi’s, Mattel, Alfred Dunner and LG, to facilitate customers with a range of quality guaranteed goods and services. From clothing to health & beauty and electronics to automotive, Magic Mart delivers magic under one roof. Magic Mart also offers branded tuxedo rentals for men to dress-in-best.
Magic Mart : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1920
- Headquarters: Bluefield, Virginia, United States
- Top Products: Hardware, Automotive, Lawn & Garden Supplies, Sporting Goods, Toys & Home Appliances
8. HomeGoods : Up To 60% OFF On Branded Kitchen Essentials
HomeGoods is a renowned chain of discounted home furnishing. HomeGoods is an easy pathway towards bringing fantasy in to reality to build up happy homes for less. Like TJ Maxx and Marshalls, HomeGoods is also owned and operated by TJX Companies. From exquisite designs to premium quality, HomeGoods delivers a wide range of indoor to outdoor essentials for an inspired outlay. HomeGoods also features a seasonal collection of decorations to enjoy little things in life with greater joy.
HomeGoods : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1992
- Headquarters: Framingham, Massachusetts, United States
- Top Products: Kitchen Essentials, Lighting, Bedding, Bath, Furniture & Accessories
9. Ross : The Best Alternative To Marshalls To Buy Dresses For Less
Ross Stores is an American chain of discounted departmental stores. Ross Stores is the second-largest off-price clothing retailer in the United States. Ross Stores is committed to enable fashionistas to dress for less with a range of beautiful outfits and accessories for men, women and kids. Ross Stores also features beautiful collection of home goods and furniture to dress-up happy homes with quality and colors.
Ross : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1950
- Headquarters: Pleasanton, California, United States
- Top Products: Dresses & Discount Clothing For Women, Men & Kids, Furniture & Home Decor
10. Shopko : Huge Discounts On Branded Products With Free Shipping
Shopko is a United States-based chain of discounted departmental stores. From home goods brands like Serta to sports clothing brands like Adidas, Shopko offers luxury, quality and discount altogether. Shopko also features a range of baby toys and gear from brands like Fisher Price and Lego, to deliver the little ones’ small joys of life. Shopko gives free shipping on orders above $99.
Shopko : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1962
- Headquarters: Ashwaubenon, Wisconsin, United States
- Top Products: Baby Gear, Clothes, Housewares, Branded Accessories
Do you know about some other similar off-price department stores like Marshalls that you have personally tried? Please share your knowledge in the comments section to help other customers find what they need.