After Careful Research, We Have Compiled This List Of Top 10 Stores Like HomeGoods That Sell An Impressive Range Of Hugely Discounted Home Furnishing Goods. Some Of These Stores Offer Up To 70% Discount On Top Brands.
HomeGoods is a very popular chain of off-price stores that specializes in unique home furnishing goods. HomeGoods is a wholly owned subsidiary of TJX Companies. Presently, HomeGoods has almost 600 stores across the United States. HomeGoods offers bedding, furniture, decor and lighting from top brands for up t 60% off retail prices. In this post, we are going to share some of the best stores like HomeGoods that offer an ever-changing selection of furniture, housewares, kitchen essentials and an impressive variety of beautiful decorative accessories. Many of the home furnishing stores on this list are also cheaper than HomeGoods.
HomeGoods Alternatives : A Quick List
1. Home Decorators : Parented by The Home Depot
Home Decorators is wholly owned and operated by The Home Depot (the sixth-largest private employer in the United States). Home Decorators offers a vast collection of home furnishing goods at an unbeatable value.
Home Decorators : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1996
- Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Top Products: Furniture, Rugs & Flooring, Bath Accessories
- Useful Links: Checkout The Latest Discount Offers at Home Decorators
2. Pier 1 : Impressive Discounts On Imported Furniture & Decor
Pier 1 Imports is another very good alternative to HomeGoods. From solid pine wood furniture to beautiful imported rugs and curtains and seasonal gifts, Pier 1 is committed to make your home your happy place.
Pier 1 : A Quick Review
3. TJ Maxx : Another Subsidiary Of TJX Companies Inc.
Like HomeGoods, TJ Maxx is also owned and operated by TJX Companies. TJ Maxx is primarily famous for selling discounted, name-brand clothing and shoes for men, women and kids. However, it can also serve you as an alternative to HomeGoods to buy furniture, bedding, domestics and affordable gifts.
TJ Maxx : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1976
- Headquarters: Framingham, Massachusetts, United States
- Top Products: Branded Clothing, Handbags, Shoes and Home Decor
- Useful Links: Find Other Stores Like TJ Maxx
4. Kirkland’s : Wall Decor & Uniquely Distinctive Gifts
If you are looking for an alternative to HomeGoods to buy beautiful wall art & decor, mirrors, lighting and gifts without investing a fortune, take a look over Kirkland’s collection.
Kirkland’s : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1966
- Headquarters: Brentwood, Tennessee, United States
- Top Products: Decor Pillows, Lighting, Mirrors and Affordable Wall Decor
- Useful Links: Checkout The Latest Discount Offers by Kirkland’s
5. Joss & Main : Top Brands In Home Fashion For Up To 70% OFF
Joss & Main is owned and operated by Wayfair, one of the most popular furniture websites, known to offer more than 7 million home furnishing products from world famous brands. In many cases, you will find Joss & Main to be a cheap alternative to HomeGoods.
J&M : A Quick Review
- Founded: 2010
- Headquarters: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Top Products: Furniture, Blinds & Shades, Chandeliers & Lamps
- Useful Links: Latest Discount Offers by Joss & Main
6. Marshalls : Surprising Savings On Fashion, Footwear & Home Decor
Like TJ Maxx and HomeGoods, Marshalls is another major chain of off-price stores that is owned by TJX Companies. Marshalls stores feature a massive variety of designer clothing, stylish footwear, furniture, and home decor at amazing discounts. Marshalls has a team of seasoned and expert buyers that travel across the globe to find products from your favorite fashion and home furnishing brands at best possible rates.
Marshalls : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1956
- Headquarters: Beverly, Massachusetts, United States
- Top Products: Clothing, Shoes, Jewelry and Home Decor
- Useful Links: Checkout Other Stores Like Marshalls
7. Z Gallerie : Modern Furniture & Decor At Affordable Prices
Z Gallerie can be another very good alternative to HomeGoods to buy stylish, chic furniture at very affordable prices. Presently, Z Gallerie has 68 brick-and-mortar stores across the United States. Additionally, its eCommerce Website gives you the option to shop from the convenience of your home.
Z Gallerie : A Quick Review
8. Wisteria : Unique Designs & One Of A Kind Items!
Like most retailers on this page, Wisteria is also a great place to buy beautiful home furniture. But if you are looking for an alternative to HomeGoods to buy lawn ornaments & accents, we strongly recommend that you take a look over the eclectic collection of garden accessories at Wisteria.
Wisteria : A Quick Review
- Founded: 2000
- Headquarters: Dallas, Texas, United States
- Top Products: Home & Garden Decor, Indoor & Outdoor Furniture
- Useful Links: Checkout The Latest Discount Offers at Wisteria
9. Ballard Designs : European-Inspired Furniture and Home Decor
Ballard Designs is not really a cheap alternative to HomeGoods. But, for a limited time, Ballard Designs is offering up to 40% discount on selected items. If you like European-inspired home furnishing, this is the right time to shop at Ballard Designs.
Ballard Designs : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1982
- Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
- Top Products: Furniture & Home Decor With Hand-Applied Finishes, Expert Upholstery and Stylish Exteriors
- Useful Links: Checkout Latest Discount Offers at Ballard Designs
10. World Market : Unique, Authentic & Affordable Home Furniture
Like Pier 1, World Market is another great place to buy imported furniture, rugs, curtains and decorative accessories. World Market is parented by Bed Bath & Beyond. World Market also offers a huge variety of affordable gifts, apparel, coffee, crafts and several international food products.
World Market : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1958
- Headquarters: Alameda, California, United States
- Top Products: Garden Furniture, Carpets & Drapes, Food Items & Drinks
- Useful Links: Checkout Latest Discount Offers at World Market
Would you like to share some other discount home furnishing stores like HomeGoods with the readers of this post? Please let us know in the comments section below.