On This Page You’ll Find Finest Quality Activewear & Outdoor Sporting Gear Brands Like The North Face. Especially If You Are From The United States, Canada or UK, We Hope You’ll Find This Post Useful.
The North Face is one of the global leaders and an extremely popular brand in outdoor clothing and sporting gear industry. Headquartered in Alameda, California, United States, The North Face was founded in the year 1968. The North Face is actively promoting its finest quality products across the United States, South America, Europe and Asia Pacific regions. After investing a significant amount of time in research, we have discovered some of the best alternative brands like The North Face that offer high-performance outerwear, skiwear, footwear, sleeping bags, backpacks and tents. We hope this post will help you save some money and will give you more options to choose from.
The North Face Alternatives : A Quick List
1. Kelty : Camping, Hiking & Backpacking Gear For Any Outdoor Adventure
Kelty offers outdoor gear and equipment for action packed adventure, and is designed for quality, performance and trust. Be it a peaceful camping night or a harsh cold day at the basecamp, Kelty’s lineup of tents and shelters accompanies thrill seekers everywhere. Spacious, light and durable, Kelty’s backpack tents and shelters are available with multiple features to ensure safety and reliability at the same time.
Kelty : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1952
- Headquarters: Boulder, Colorado, United States
- Top Products: Tents, Shelters, Traps & Bivys, Footprints, Tent Accessories, Sleeping Bags, Backpacks and Camping Gear
2. Mountain Hardwear : Hiking & Climbing Coats For Men & Women
Mountain Hardwear is another high-quality American supplier of outdoor apparel and tough equipment for adventure seekers. Be it a drenching downpour or nature’s freezer, vibrant, insulated, and durable adult jackets offered by Mountain Hardwear ensure maximum safety. Mountain Hardwear’s waterproof tents and shrinkable backpacks, Dry Q and Q shield elite fabric keeps and sleeping bags keep you warm and moisture free for a cozy sleep in extreme colds.
Mountain Hardwear : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1993
- Headquarters: Richmond, California, United States
- Top Products: Men’s & Women’s Clothing, Jackets, Tents, Sleeping Bags, Backpacks, Equipment, Gear And Accessories
3. Salomon : Shoes For Trail Running, Hiking, Skiing & Snowboarding
Salomon is French company that offers sports equipment and gear to keep thrill at maximum levels. Be it a small lap or a long trail, mountaineering to hiking, casual sporty day to extreme cold conditions, Salomon has an extensive collection of strong, durable and reliable footwear to match requirements of the tough.
Salomon : A Quick Review
4. Under Armour : Summer Gear, Polos, Backpacks & Sports Apparel
Under Armour is an American manufacturer of trendy and casual to activity footwear and apparel. Under Armour provides trendy and vibrant adult and teenage apparel including Graphic Tees, polos, hoodies and sweatshirts. At Under Armour, intelligently adaptive sports fabrics maintains warmth level of the body, TB 12 recovery technology keeps athletic side charged for more action, and specially customized and digitally-connected shoes add more performance.
Under Armour : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1996
- Headquarters: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Top Products: Footwear, Sports and Casual Apparel
5. LL Bean : Hiking & Camping Gear With Free Shipment
LL Bean is a United States-based brand manufacturer of trendy clothing, quality sportswear and tough footwear for adventure seekers. Be it a campfire or scale down the mountains during a hiking trip, LL Bean provides reliable, tough and handy gear for an added buzz. Deluxe sleeping bags, insulated and vibrant hooded jackets, easy-go trail dress-shirts, and soft pack coolers offer joyful outdoors for the daring.
LL Bean : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1912
- Headquarters: Freeport, Maine, United States
- Top Products: Sleeping Pads, Air Mattresses, Water Bottles, Flashlights & Headlamps, Camp Furniture & Camp Kitchen
- Related Links: See Other Stores Like LL Bean
6. Moncler : Clothing & Down Jackets For Men, Women & Kids
Moncler is an italian brand that features an exclusive collection of down jackets, sportwear and accessories. Moncler can serve you as a great alternative to The North Face to buy trendy parkas and coats, bomber jackets, knitwear, polos and trousers. Hot eyewear, hats, warm scarves, gloves, bags and leather goods are just some of the finest quality accessories offered by Moncler.
Moncler : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1952
- Headquarters: Milan, Italy
- Top Products: Bomber Jackets, Parka & Coats, Bikers, Gilets, Knitwear & Sweatshirts, Hats & Scarves, Gloves & Eyewear
7. Carhartt : Durable Workwear, Outdoor Apparel & Gear
Carhartt provides high performance workwear, gear and accessories. The quality lineup of working gear at Carhartt includes durable headwear, leather wallets and belts, spacious work packs and safety glasses. Carhartt also offers flame resistant, heavy weight and high visibility clothing, work boots, coveralls, tops, bottoms and jackets. At Carhartt, iconic fall gear such as rugged outdoor collection along with essentials, layered and rain gear is also available.
Carhartt : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1889
- Headquarters: Dearborn, Michigan, United States
- Top Products: Headwear, Belts & Suspenders, Hunting Gear, Flame Resistant Clothing & Outerwear and Rainwear
8. Jack Wolfskin : A Great Alternative To The North Face To Buy Outdoor Apparel, Clothing & Footwear
Jack Wolfskin is a renowned German brand featuring outdoor apparel, waterproof clothing, durable footwear, outdoor activity equipment that is suitable for all ages. With versatile combination of technology and design, Jack Wolfskin is a blend of adventure and innovation. From jackets to tops, trousers to functional undergarments, waterproof footwear to extreme cold boots, trail shoes to athletic lineup, shop through outdoor activities with ease at Jack Wolfskin.
Jack Wolfskin : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1981
- Headquarters: Idstein, Germany
- Top Products: Waterproof Footwear, Hiking Packs, Trekking Packs, Running Packs, Bike Packs, Winter Sports Packs & Camera Packs
9. Mammut : Finest Quality Mountaineering & Trekking Equipment
Mammut is a Swiss brand that raises ambitions high with its long history of mountain sports and trekking designs to support adventure requirements and needs. From hiking to skiing, long trails to small climbs, exploration or a nightery in the woods in sleeping bags, Mammut can be a great alternative to The North Face in so many cases. Mammut also offers handy gadgets, harnesses, shovels, avalanche airbags, and ropes for an allrounder venture.
Mammut : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1862
- Headquarters: Seon, Switzerland
- Top Products: Ropes, Wenaha Rain Jackets, Methow Jackets, Boots, Magic Sling, Backpacks
10. Patagonia : Travel Backpacks, Outdoor Clothing & Gear
Patagonia’s unique line up of outdoor activity products, sportswear and gear are trusted by millions of American for over 40 years. In addition to its comprehensive range of weatherproof clothing and high-performance outdoor gear, Patagonia also offers an extensive collection of finest backpacks, laptop bags, duffel bags and sleeping bags.
Patagonia : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1973
- Headquarters: Ventura, California, United States
- Top Products: Duffel & Travel Bags, Backpacks, Technical Packs, Laptop Bags, Messengers, Slings & Totes
- Related Links: Other Brands Like Patagonia
We tried our best to find the best alternative brands like The North Face and shared with you in this post. If you know that we are missing something, please share your favorite outdoor clothing and gear brands in the comments section below.