After Hours Of Careful Research, We Have Discovered Some Of The Best Brands Like Patagonia. On This Page, We Have Shared The Top 10 Companies & Stores That Sell Similar Quality Clothing, Jackets, Shoes & Accessories For Climbing, Surfing, Skiing, Fly Fishing & Snowboarding. Most Of These Stores Can Serve You As Cheap Alternatives To Patagonia.
Patagonia is a world-famous American brand and one of the global leaders that design, manufacture, market and sell high-quality outdoor sports clothing. Headquartered in Ventura, California, Patagonia was first introduced in the year 1973. Patagonia is primarily known for its finest fleece jackets, padded jackets, rain jackets, insulated mountain jackets and hiking boots. In addition to its weatherproof clothing range, Patagonia also offers an impressive range of backpacks, tents, camp duffels and sleeping bags. Below is a list and some basic information about top 10 alternative stores and brands like Patagonia to buy similar quality clothing, footwear, accessories & equipment. Many of these brands are also cheaper than Patagonia.
Patagonia Competitors : A Quick List
1. Columbia : Tested Tough Jackets, Pants, Shirts, Shoes & More
Columbia is an American sports goods manufacturer and retailer. Columbia is a place to explore and experience adventure with top of the line jackets, vests, casuals, tops, bottoms for adults and kids. Be it the rainy season or a hiking trip to the heights, Columbia has a quality line up of rainwear, hunting gear and tough footwear to keep you on the go in escapades.
Columbia : A Quick Review
2. Arc’teryx : Technical Outerwear & Accessories
Arc’teryx is a retailer of sophisticated sportswear, outerwear, technical gear and accessories to aid in exploring heights of adventure. With a versatile range of tough shell jackets along with climbing gear and durable footwear for trails or base layers and packing accessories for camping trips, Arc’teryx packs adventures with excitement and facility. At Arc’teryx, designs and craftsmanship follows needs to ensure maximum protection and performance.
Arc’teryx : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1989
- Headquarters: North Vancouver, Canada
- Top Products: Insulated Jackets, Avalanche Airbags, Travel Bags, Harnesses, Rope Bags, Chalk Bags & Gloves
3. The North Face : Activewear & Outdoor Sports Gear That’ll Exceed Your Expectations
The North Face is a well-known brand like Patagonia that offers sportswear, activewear and carefully crafted gear to ensure exploration and adventure from sports to trips. Quality, performance and satisfaction with The North Face is a guarantee. A sudden need of a cozy sleeping bag, or packaged backpacks for longer trips, The North Face is a place to dig up for all requirements.
The North Face : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1968
- Headquarters: Alameda, California, United States
- Top Products: Backpacks, Tents, Sleeping Bags, Fleece Jackets, Coats, Shirts & Footwear
- Related Links: See Other Similar Brands Like The North Face
4. Marmot : When You Wear Marmot, There Is No Bad Weather!
Marmot is an American retailer of top-quality sporting goods. Like Patagonia, Marmot offers an extensive collection of activewear for all needs providing casual comfort and ease in all the activities ensuring performance, style and quality. Spend a peaceful night in a cozy sleeping bag or add extra layers in apparels from a wide line up of hoodies and insulated bottoms, Marmot creates satisfaction amongst customers by offering durable accessories.
Marmot : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1974
- Headquarters: Rohnert Park, California, United States
- Top Products: Snowsport, Softshells, Waterproof & Windproof Jackets, Baselayer, Gloves & Mitts and Sunglasses.
5. LL Bean : Made For The Shared Joy Of The Outdoors
LL Bean, the pioneer of duck boots, is a renowned brand manufacturer and retailer of apparel, outdoor equipment, tents & shelters and home goods. Trendy ultralight vibrant hooded jackets matched with compression socks to mountain slippers, LL Bean is a name of trust for adventurous activities. LL Bean also features a wide range of inner wear, pants, and swimwear. From bedding to bath, kitchen to living rooms, LL Bean offers impressive accessories for happy people in happy homes.
LL Bean : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1912
- Headquarters: Freeport, Maine, United States
- Top Products: Clothing, Footwear, Outdoor Equipment, Travel Accessories and Home Goods
- Related Links: See Other Stores Like LL Bean
6. Mountain Hardwear : Cold Weather Clothing, Backpacks & More
Mountain Hardwear is an American manufacturer of apparel, sporting equipment, activewear, outdoor gear and accessories. Write your adventure, experience comfort and performance through a categorically defined line up of tops, bottoms, jackets and gear at Mountain Hardwear. Whether a hard shell or soft shell, insulated or fleece, base layer or middle layer, make an impact with Mountain Hardwear and set standards of durability.
Mountain Hardwear : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1993
- Headquarters: Richmond, California, United States
- Top Products: Hard Shell Jackets, Soft Shell Jackets, Fleece, Headwear and Gloves
7. Eddie Bauer : Outerwear, Clothing, Shoes, Gear for Men & Women
Eddie Bauer is a well-known brand of signature clothing, footwear, gear and accessories for men and women. From high climbs to walks in style, Eddie Bauer’s exclusive collection of outerwear includes jackets, vests, parkas, rainwear and synthetically insulated wear. Camping trip to cave exploration, climbing adventures to trail running, Eddie Bauer’s exclusive range of gear, backpacks and accessories ensures guaranteed satisfaction and fun.
Eddie Bauer : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1920
- Headquarters: Bellevue, Washington, United States
- Top Products: Outerwear, Clothing Shoes & Outdoor Recreational Goods
- Related Links: Other Stores Like Eddie Bauer
8. Vineyard Vines : A Less Expensive Place To Buy Vests & Jackets Like Patagonia
Vineyard Vines is a United States-based retailer of apparel and accessories for men, women and kids. Define your style statement with Vineyard Vines’ carefully crafted designer collection that revives confidence for a rising personality. With Vineyard Vines, stand out from the crowd, imagine, choose, and shine with a wide range of affordable jackets, vests, sweaters, casual pants, denim, shirts, dresses, skirts and polos.
Vineyard Vines : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1998
- Headquarters: Stamford, Connecticut, United States
- Top Products: Vests, Jackets, Hats, Beach & Pool Accessories, Water Bottles
9. Outdoor Research : Affordable Clothing & Gear For Your Next Hiking Trip
Outdoor Research is a private retailer of outdoor accessories that in many cases can serve you as a cheap alternative to Patagonia. Be it a hiking trip or climbing, biking or skiing, snowboarding or ice climbing, Outdoor Research supports outdoor activities with its top-of-the-line collection. Layer up in the cold or assemble necessities in a backpack, Outdoor Research is a trusted name of purposely built adventure-friendly wear to high performance quality-gear for men and women.
Outdoor Research : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1981
- Headquarters: Seattle, Washington, United States
- Top Products: Innovative Outdoor Clothing & Gear For climbing, Hiking & Paddling
10. Fjällräven : Functional & Durable Outdoor Equipment
Fjällräven is a leading swedish retailer of outdoor gear and clothing that makes adventure fun, under a reliable name of quality. Explore depths or measure trails, enjoy steak on a camping trip or cold on the heights, Fjällräven is stocked with a range of cozy and sustainable down jackets. Also, gear at Fjällräven includes backpacks, techpacks, tents, and equipment to keep the enjoyment spirit charged and alive.
Fjällräven : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1960
- Headquarters: Örnsköldsvik, Sweden
- Top Products: Waterproof Jackets, Tracksuits, Leggings, Arctic Parka & Camping Gear
In this post, we have tried our best to find and share the best outdoor clothing and gear brands like Patagonia. If you know about some other similar alternatives, please join the discussion and share your knowledge in the comments section below.