This List Of Outdoor Gear & Apparel Sites Like Steep and Cheap Was Compiled With Customers From The United States, Canada & UK In Mind. However, Most Of These Websites Also Ship To Other Regions Across The Globe.
Steep and Cheap is one of the most popular flash sale websites that specialize in hugely discounted outdoor sporting goods and apparel for men, women & kids. Headquartered in West Valley, Park City, Utah, Steep & Cheap is wholly owned and operated by Backcountry. If you are looking for some alternative online retailers that sell similar quality sporting and outdoor recreational goods at comparable or low prices, you have come to the right place. Below is a list of top 10 sites like Steep and Cheap that offer hiking, camping, biking, skiing and fishing gear from big-brands at deep discounts.
Steep & Cheap Alternatives : A Quick List
1. Moosejaw : Get Great Discounts & Free Shipping On Most Orders
Moosejaw is a chain of retail stores that sell discounted outdoor recreation apparel and gear. The eCommerce website of Moosejaw can serve you as the best alternative to Steep and Cheap. Moosejaw is fully owned and operated by Walmart.
Moosejaw : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1992
- Headquarters: Madison Heights, Michigan, United States
- Top Products: Jackets, Clothing and Camping Gear
2. Campsaver : Quality Outdoor Equipment At Affordable Prices
Came into business as a small startup almost one and a half decade ago, Campsaver is now one of the leading websites that sell a comprehensive range of products under several categories including gear for camping, backpacking, hiking and rock climbing. If you dig a bit deeper, we hope, here you’ll find better deals than Steep and Cheap.
Campsaver : A Quick Review
3. Backcountry : The Parent Company Of Steep & Cheap
Backcountry is one of the leading online retailers of outdoor recreation gear for hiking, camping, road & mountain biking, rock & ice climbing and more. Backcountry is not actually a direct competitor to Steep and Cheap, but still it can serve you as a good alternative to buy famous as well as little-known brands at great prices.
Backcountry : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1996
- Headquarters: Heber, Utah, United States
- Top Products: Gear & Clothing For Snowboarding, Camping, Skiing
4. ems : Great Deals On A Huge Selection Of Outdoor Gear
Eastern Mountain Sports (ems) is an American chain of sporting goods store that is owned and operated by Sports Direct International. The eCommerce website of Eastern Mountain Sports can be another very good alternative to Steep & Cheap for you to buy discounted activewear and outdoor gear.
Eastern Mountain Sports : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1967
- Headquarters: Meriden, Connecticut, United States
- Top Products: Hiking Shoes, Kayaks, Paddleboards, Roof Racks
5. The-House : On Sale Snowboards, Skis, Bikes & Outerwear
The-House is also one of the top sites like Steep and Cheap to buy a huge variety of branded outdoor clothing, outerwear and equipment. The-House offers up to 70% discount on top brands including Patagonia, The North Face, Burton, K2, DC and more.
The-House : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1982
- Headquarters: St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
- Top Products: Snowboards, Bikes, Snowboarding Boots and Clothing
6. PikeToPeak : Free Shipping On Orders Above $49
Pike To Peak is another reliable place like Steep & Cheap to buy your favorite sporting gear with low price guarantee. The best thing about PikeToPeak is that, within 30 days of your online purchase, if you find similar product at lower price from one of their competitors, PikeToPeak will match that price.
PikeToPeak : A Quick Review
- Founded: 2013
- Headquarters: Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States
- Top Products: Hiking & Camping Gear, Outdoor Clothing & Footwear For Men, Women and Kids
7. Campmor : Impressive Discount On A Massive Variety Of Camping Gear
We have invested a significant amount of time in research and have selected only the best in this post, but Campmor is our personal favorite. For a limited time, Campmor is offering up to 50% discount on a huge variety of sporting goods. These generous discounts definitely make it another good alternative to Steep and Cheap.
Campmor : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1978
- Headquarters: Mahwah, New Jersey, United States
- Top Products: Tents, Camping Furniture, Backpacks & Outfits For Outdoor Adventures
8. GearX : Low-Price, Free Shipping & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
GearX is an outdoor sporting goods website that has been in business for more than two decades now. GearX is a good place to buy almost everything that Steep & Cheap has to offer. Not always, but in many cases, GearX is more affordable than most of the retailers on this page.
GearX : A Quick Review
9. GearTrade : Sell or Buy Used Sporting Goods & Clothing
Gear Trade is not really a direct competitor, however, in almost every case it can serve you as the cheapest alternative Steep & Cheap. Gear Trade is a platform that gives you the opportunity to sell your old sporting gear that you no longer need. Moreover, you can buy used tents, camping, hiking, kayaking gear for up to 90% discount.
GearTrade : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1998
- Headquarters: Burlington, Massachusetts, United States
- Top Products: Used Bikes, Used Snowboards, Used Outdoor Sports Clothing & Used Hiking Shoes
10. Sierra Trading Post : Off-Price Sporting Goods
Sierra Trading Post is a wholly owned subsidiary of TJX Companies. Like Steep & Cheap, Sierra Trading Post is a great place to buy hugely discounted, name-brand sporting goods, clothing, footwear and accessories for men, women and kids.
Sierra Trading Post : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1986
- Headquarters: Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
- Top Services/Products: Athletic Shoes, Hunting Gear & Equipment For Camping, Climbing & Biking
Do you know about some other reliable sites like Steep and Cheap to buy fine quality outdoor gear and clothing at discounted prices. Please share your experience with similar retailers in the comments section below.