After Careful Research, We Have Selected Some Of The Best Footwear Brands Like Sorel That Offer High-Quality, Waterproof Winter Boots. This List Of Sorel Alternatives Was Compiled With Customers From The United States & Canada In Mind.
Sorel is a world-famous Canadian brand that is known for its finest quality winter boots, sandals, slippers, jackets, liners and socks for men, women, boys and girls. Sorel was first introduced in the year 1962 in Ontario, Canada. Presently headquartered in Portland, Oregon, United States, Sorel is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Columbia Sportswear. Whether you are looking for some cheap alternatives to Sorel to save some money or you are simply interested in some other similar brands that sell footwear and outerwear at comparable prices, you have come to the right place. Below is a list of top 10 brands and boots like Sorel.
Sorel Alternatives : A Quick List
1. Pajar : Canadian Boots & Winter Coats
Pajar is a Canadian brand that specializes in finest quality winter footwear and jackets for men and women. Pajar primarily designs and manufactures its products in Canada. However, some of the outerwear sold by Pajar are manufactured in Europe and Asian countries.
Pajar : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1963
- Headquarters: Montreal, Canada
- Top Products: Snow Boots, Grippers, Slippers & Jackets
- Useful Links: Bestselling Products By Pajar
2. UGG : Free Shipping On Finest Quality Boots, Slippers & Shoes
UGG is known for its very unique range of boots make with sheepskin. UGG was originally founded by an Australian surfer and presently it is a wholly owned subsidiary of Deckers Brand. UGG can serve you as a great alternative to Sorel to buy winter boots for men, women and kids. UGG also designs, manufatcures, markets and sells a very good variety of clothing, genuine leather bags, jackets and products for home.
UGG : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1978
- Headquarters: Goleta, California, United States
- Top Products: All-Weather Boots, Moccasins, Apparel & Leather Bags
- Useful Links: Best Footwear Brands Like UGG
3. LL Bean : The Pioneer Of Original DUCK Boots
LL Bean is one of the leading American brands that is known for its high-quality, Made-In-USA clothing and footwear range for men and women. Moreover, LL Bean also manufactures and sells a complete range of windproof & waterproof jackets, vests and goods for outdoor recreational activities.
LL Bean : A Quick Review
4. Bogs Footwear : High-Quality Waterproof Footwear
If you are looking for an alternative to Sorel that offers finest quality waterproof footwear made using high-quality rubber and genuine leather, we strongly recommend that you take a look over bogs Footwear collection. Every pair of shoes by Bogs Footwear comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Bogs Footwear also offers free shipping and returns on almost every order..
Bogs Footwear : A Quick Review
- Founded: 2002
- Headquarters: Eugene, Oregon, United States
- Top Products: Waterproof Farm Boots, Work and Hunting Boots
- Useful Links: Bestselling Waterproof Shoes by Bogs
5. Timberland : Tough boots To Wear Outdoors
Timberland can serve you as an all-in-one alternative to Sorel as it manufactures and sells a huge variety of footwear, clothing, outerwear and accessories. From winter boots to sandals and from sneakers to high-quality work boots, every piece of footwear by Timberland is a class of its own.
Timberland : A Quick Review
6. Chippewa Boots : Spectacular Variety Of Work Boots For Men
Like Timberland, Chippewa Boots (originally Chippewa Shoes Manufacturing Company) is primarily known for its top-quality range of waterproof work boots for men. Chippewa Boots is presently own and operated by Berkshire Hathaway.
Chippewa Boots : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1901
- Headquarters: Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, United States
- Top Products: Handcrafted, Durable and Weatherproof Boots
- Useful Links: Latest Discount Offers at Chippewa Boots.
7. Hunter : Technical Field Boots For Out-Of-Town Adventures
Hunter Boot Limited is a British alternative to Sorel that is famous for its iconic Hunter Rainboots for men, women and kids. If you are a satisfied customer of Sorel, we are confident that you are going to fall in love with Hunter’s insulating boot for protection against cold weather. In most cases, Hunter is cheap alternative to Sorel.
Hunter : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1856
- Headquarters: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Top Products: Insulated Pac Boots and Coats
- Useful Links: Latest Discount Offers on Hunter’s Official Website
8. Alden Shoes : Handcrafted Men’s Leather Boots & Dress Shoes
Alden Shoe Company is known to be an original authority in handcrafted, finest quality, genuine leather boots and dress shoes for men. In some cases, Alden Shoes may be a bit expensive alternative to Sorel, but we assure you, the quality of stuff by Alden will never disappoint you.
Alden Shoes : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1884
- Headquarters: New England, United States
- Top Products: Oxfords, Blüchers, Loafers and Chukka Boots For Men
- Useful Links: Bestselling Pieces by Alden Shoes
9. Dansko : The Comfort Footwear Company
If you are looking for an alternative to Sorel that makes comfortable boots for all-day wearing, take a look over Dansko. In most cases, the price range and quality of footwear products offered by Dansko is comparable to Sorel Shoes.
Dansko : A Quick Review
- Founded: 1990
- Headquarters: West Grove, Pennsylvania, United States
- Top Products: Slip Resistant & Comfortable Hiking Boots, Athletic, Casual, Clogs and Dress Shoes
- Useful Links: The Official Amazon Store Of Dansko
10. The North Face : Winter Boots With Advanced Waterproofing & Insulation
The North Face is one of the top designers, manufacturers and retailers of finest quality outdoor gear, clothing, footwear and equipment in the United States. The North Face can also serve you as one of the best alternatives to Sorel to buy high-quality winter boots, featuring advanced waterproofing and insulation technology.
The North Face : A Quick Review
Do you know about some other good Shoes & Boots like Sorel? Please share you personal experience with your favorite winter and rain shoe brands in the comments section below.