Top-Rated, Short & Long Sleeve Polo Shirts That Offer The Ultimate In Fashion Versatility & Are Manufactured To The Most Exacting Standards.
A Polo Shirt is one among the timeless wardrobe essentials for everyone. More importantly, polos are versatile as you can wear them anywhere. A light-colored polo shirt with a decent suit gives you a perfect work-ready look while stripped polo shirts with white shorts are great to wear for the golf club or tennis court. We have researched over 100 world-famous and well-reputed sports and fashion clothing brands including Ralph Lauren, Nike, Adidas, Lacoste, Calvin Klein and more. In this post, we have shared the best polo shirt brands for men, women and kids.
Some of these brands are more affordable than others. But it doesn’t mean a compromise on quality in any way. We have carefully checked the technical specifications. Polo Shirts by all of these brands are crafted with finest quality fabrics.
Top 10 Polo Shirt Brands In The World
1. Ralph Lauren : The Best Place To Buy Performance & Classic Polo Shirts
Ralph Lauren is a multibillion-dollar enterprise that is famous for its luxury and designer clothing for men, women and kids. Headquartered in New York, United States, Ralph Lauren was founded in the year 1967. The signature cotton mesh polo shirts by Ralph Lauren were introduced in 1971. Ralph Lauren also offers finest quality accessories e.g. wallets, belts, bags, wrist watches and fragrances.
- Related Links: Checkout Bestselling Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts at Amazon
2. Lacoste : Finest-Quality Slim-Fit, Classic & Regular-Fit Polo Shirts
Lacoste is a Paris, France based upscale clothing brand that is primarily famous for its iconic polo shirts. Lacoste Polo Shirts were first introduced in the year 1933. In addition to its fine-quality sportwear and casual clothing range, Lacoste also designs, manufactures and sells premium wrist watches, sunglasses, shoes, perfumes and small leather goods.
- Related Links: Best Lacoste Polo Shirts at Amazon
3. IZOD : High-Tech Golfwear With Bold, Colorful & Energetic Designs
Izod is another very popular American sportswear and accessories brand and a great place to buy affordable polo shirts. Headquartered in New York City, Izod was originally introduced in the year 1938. Presently, Izod is a wholly owned subsidiary of PVH (the same business group that owns and operates Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger).
- Related Links: Top-Rated Polo Shirts By IZOD
4. Nautica : Bestselling, Classic Polo Shirts For Men & Women
Like Timberland, The North Face, Lee and Wrangler, Nautica is a wholly owned subsidiary of VF Corporation. Like Ralph Lauren and IZOD, Nautica is also headquartered in the city of fashion, New York, United States. In addition to a beautiful range of high-quality and affordable polo shirts for men, women and kids, Nautica also offers denim jeans, coats, jackets, swimwear and more.
- Related Links: Checkout New Arrivals For Men
5. Calvin Klein Polo Shirts : The Timeless Fashion Symbol For Casual & Sporting Elegance
Like IZOD, Calvin Klein is also owned and operated by PVH. Calvin Klein is one among the top 100 fashion brands of all times and it was originally founded in the year 1968. Calvin Klein may be slightly expensive than many of the polo shirt brands on this page. But the quality offered by Calvin Klein really worth the extra money.
- Related Links: Best Calvin Klein Polo Shirts
6. Nike Polo Shirts Are Made With Sweat-Wicking Fabric
Nike (originally Blue Ribbon Sports) is a publicly traded business and one among the global leaders in sportswear. Headquartered in Washington County, Oregon, United States, Nike was first introduced 1964. In addition to the best moisture wicking polo shirts, Nike is also a great place to buy finest sports footwear including hiking and trail running shoes.
- Related Links: Best Sweat-Wicking Polo Shirts By Nike
7. Abercrombie Polo Shirts : Truly Timeless Classics That Never Go Out Of Style
Abercrombie (Abercrombie & Fitch or simply A&F) is a famous American clothing company with a prime focus on fashion for youngsters. Abercrombie is also one among the most successful polo shirt brands in the United States. Headquartered in New Albany, Ohio, Abercrombie was founded in the year 1892. The most popular product categories at A&F include denim jeans, T-shirts, polo-shirts and fashion accessories.
- Related Links: Other Brands And Stores Like Abercrombie
8. Lands’ End : Lasting-Quality Mesh & Pima Cotton Polo Shirts
Lands’ End is another very popular American lifestyle brand that offers upscale denim jeans, classic polo shirts, shorts, pants and dresses for men, women and kids. Headquartered in Dodgeville, Wisconsin, United States, Lands’ End was founded in the year 1963. Lands’ End also designs, manufactures and sells home furnishing goods and backpacks.
- Related Links: Checkout Other Stores Like Lands’ End
9. American Eagle : Comfortable, Iconic & Must Have Polo Shirts
American Eagle is another publicly traded business that is primarily known for its low-rise jeans, polo shirts and graphic t shirts. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, American Eagle was founded in the year 1977. In most cases, American Eagle can be a cheap alternative to many of the polo shirt brands on this page.
- Related Links: Other Brands & Stores Like American Eagle
10. Hollister : A More Affordable Version Of Abercrombie & Fitch
Last (but not least) Hollister Co. This brand is owned and operated by Abercrombie & Fitch. In fact, in many cases, Hollister can be a cheap alternative to A&F. Hollister Co. offers a wide range of affordable casual clothing for guys and girls. It is also a great place to buy high-quality Polo Shirts on a budget.